Have you heard about the Lettering for Holiday Projects event is this week, October 26-28. There will be four hours of classes on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. The free, live event is from 10:00-2:00 PM CT.
= = = FAQ = = =
Q: What is included in the All Access Pass?
A: Recordings of all the classes so that you can “attend” each session on your own timeline and as many times as you want. You will also get the notes pages and the handouts that accompany each class. There are also discounts on additional calligraphy classes provided through Texas Lettering Arts Council.
Q: What supplies do I need to complete the Drawn to Gratitude project?
A: Here is a link to the class supply list.
Q: How much is an All-Projects Pass?
• BEFORE OCT 26, 2022; only $29
• DURING OCT 26-28, 2022; $49
• AFTER OCT 28, 2021; $69
Early bird pricing is $29 and includes the handouts or notes pages and the recordings for all classes.
There will be 14 classes from professional lettering artists from around the world.
- Accordion Spine Binding – Gemma Black
- Pointed Pen Wreath – Younghae Chung
- Holiday Poinsettia Floral – Barbara Close
- BookFolio – Debbie Dutton
- Zenspired Enso Circles – Joanne Fink
- Goulish Gothic – Tamer Ghoneim
- Drawn to Gratitude – Roxanne Glaser
- Victoria’s Valentine – Heather Victoria Held
- Banners! – Thomas Hoyer
- Type2Tool Demo – Rob Leuschke
- Palimpsest Projects – Heather Martinez
- Spectacular Circular Calligraphy – Holly Monroe
- Palladium Leaf Snowflake – Holly Monroe
- One Page Wonder with Pockets – Veronica Phillips