Celebrate Spring with Flower Doodles
Live via Zoom on March 27 from 1:00-4:00 PM Central
Register before March 20 to receive the Bonus Collection of hand-stamped and printed papers shipped to you!
Click here to register now.
Tap into your flow state using simple line patterns to create mindful doodles. You will learn several core flower patterns and how to combine them into an infinite array of fantastic flowers. Our final project will be a modern collage of color and flowers using watercolor, stamping, and meditative doodles.
This class will include information on how to use doodles and repetition to create a sense of mindfulness to increase your focus and relaxation. This class is for you if you want a simple, creative activity that calms the mind and creates a sense of satisfaction of fully completing a project.
Included in the workshop:
- Use of different types of markers and watercolor paints.
- Several different types of paper, including hand-stamped and original printed SDG papers.
- Handouts for reference and practice.
- A mini “one page wonder” watercolor sketchbook.
What to bring to class:
- Waterproof black pens (examples: Microns or UniPin)
- Pencil and eraser
- Water-based markers(Tombow or Crayola) OR watercolor paint
- Gel pens (Pentel Sparkle Pop pens are GREAT!)
- White gel pen (Uni Signo UM 153 is amazing!)